PROGRAMS AND BENEFITS
The Chamber sponsors a number of events on current development of interest to its members. These include:
- Breakfast briefings, special invitations on foreign investments seminars, receptions to meet visiting Cypriot dignitaries and ministers.
- “Matchmaker” receptions with Cypriot businessmen, lawyers, bankers, accountants.
- Networking opportunities for the benefit of our members
- Advice on planning a business trip to Cyprus
- Updates on current business conditions and trends in Cyprus, emerging opportunities, changes in tax and impact regulations, etc. Special briefings on choosing an attorney and accounting firm, introductions to other American companies and to banks in Cyprus
- Specialized advice from the Chamber’s Committee chairperson in the areas of Foreign Investments, Legal Affairs, Banking, Trade and Tourism Opportunities, etc.
- Access to the Chamber’s databank for trade opportunities in Cyprus and beyond
- Special member discounts for goods and services (to be announced as they become available)